Wie können wir Ihnen helfen?
- Dan I order over the phone?
- Do I have to create an account to order food?
- How do I know if my order is confirmed?
- How do I review restaurants online?
- How fast is ordering online?
- How to pay with Credit card?
- I have allergic food reactions/special requirements. Can I let the restaurant know?
- I received a discount code. How to use it?
HÄUFIG GESTELLTE FRAGEN
- 1. Where can I change my address information?
- 2. I forgot my password
- 3. I did not receive an order confirmation by e-mail
- 4. I have not received a confirmation SMS
- 5. How can I submit a review?
- 6. How can I change / delete my rating?
- 7. How can I redeem/activate/ use a voucher?
- 8. My voucher does not work
- 9. Can I change the payment method later?
- 10. My order has been canceled. How can I get my money back?
- 11. I received something different than what I ordered
- 12. How can I order a gift card?
1. Where can I change my address information?
There are two possibilities: Log in to eat.ch on the computer. Then click on the upper right on your now apparent name. Now you can update your address information under "delivery address".
Alternatively, you can also edit this information shortly before the order is submitted. Fill your shopping cart, click on "Order" and then change your address information under "Delivery Details". You can also edit this information in the order overview (one step further).
2. I forgot my password
No problem. Click on "Sign in" in the top right corner. Then click on the button "Forgot your password?". Now enter your e-mail address and confirm the entry by clicking on "Reset password". We will send you an e-mail with a link to reset the password.
3. I did not receive an order confirmation by e-mail
Did the order confirmation accidentally end up in the spam/junk folder? If not you should contact us: 0848 74 99 21
4. I have not received a confirmation SMS
You only receive a confirmation SMS y at certain restaurants, not all. If you have received an order confirmation by e-mail, the order has been sent in each case successfully.
5. How can I submit a review?
About one hour after receiving the order, we will send you an e-mail in which you will find a relevant link for submitting a rating.
Alternatively you can proceed as follows: Log on to the computer on eat.ch. Then click on the upper right on your now appearing name. There you can submit a rating under "Orders & Ratings".
6. How can I change / delete my rating?
It is not possible to change your rating.
7. How can I redeem/activate/ use a voucher?
Fill your shopping cart as usual. Then click on "Order". When choosing a payment method, click on the desired option.
8. My voucher does not work
Vouchers are not cumulative. Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
9. Can I change the payment method later?
Yes, just call us on: 0848 74 99 21. Our support team will be happy to help you
10. My order has been canceled. How can I get my money back?
Payments already made will be automatically refunded within 5-6 working days in the event of a cancellation.
11. I received something different than what I ordered
Please contact us immediately on 0848 74 99 21.
12. How can I order a gift card?
No matter on what occasion, whether as a birthday present, at Christmas, or as a small gift for friends or family. With a gift card from EAT.ch you can treat your favourite foodie to their favourite treat. You can easily order the gift card online and print it out at home. Please find the link here: https://www.eat.ch/page/giftcard
Kontakt und Support
So können Sie uns erreichen:
Telephone: +41 76 385 04 03
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Saturday: 12:00 - 23:00
Burggartenstrasse 2 4133 Pratteln
Wenn Sie eine Lebensmittelallergie oder -unverträglichkeit haben (oder jemand, für den Sie bestellen, eine hat), rufen Sie das Restaurant an unter 061 691 91 91.
Keine Einträge gefunden.
Geben Sie Ihre Postleitzahl ein und prüfen Sie die Verfügbarkeit von Artikeln. Klicken Sie hier Postleitzahlen zu überprüfen, zu denen geliefert werden kann.